| 100% Natural Herbal Weight Loss Formula |
Optimax is a 100% herbal formula that consists of the highest quality herbs to help you increase your metabolism and burn more stored fat. By making your body more sensitive to insulin it will use your stored fats as energy instead of your stored proteins. The result is more lean muscle mass and less fat.
100% Natural Herbal Weight Loss Formula
Featured Weight Loss Program Article
1. Weight Loss Help
2. 6 Week Diet, Fitness and Weight Loss Program, Transform Body 90 Days
3. Discount prices on Perscription Drugs For Less - perscription weight loss pi...
4. Weight Loss Program - Carb Trim�
5. Diets and Weight Loss Program
6. Diet.com: Healthy weight loss program and diet plan based on personality and...
7. Selecting a Weight Loss Program
8. Best weight-loss program
9. Weight Loss Program - High Protein, low Carb Diet Plan Slim Right Australia
10. Thermojetics� Green Quick Start Weight Loss Program eDiet Star
11. Weight loss - diet - program - plan - products
12. Weight Loss and Diet Help
13. Weight Loss Program - Lose Weight Loss Exercises Tips
14. Personal Fitness Trainer in St Petersburg and Tampa, Fl, Weight Loss,Exerics...
15. Duke Diet & Fitness Center: The Weight Loss Program of Duke University M...
16. Weight Loss and Diet Supplements Revealed
17. Easy Weight Loss for Busy People
18. diet pills - weight loss supplements - Lose weight Fast
19. Cheap Supplements -weight loss diets health foods.
20. Weight loss program atlanta ga / weight-loss-program-atlanta-ga.awesomechixd...
21. zone diet recipes Lose Weight Fast And Easy diet supplement Fat Burner micro...
22. Weight Loss Program Homepage
23. Best Diet Program
24. Curb Your Cravings Weight Loss Patch
25. Weight Loss Diet Program, Free Weight Loss Program, Weight Loss Program, Die...
26. Diet Plan-Weight Loss Program-Free Diets-Calorie Counting-Low Carb Recipes-D...
27. The Weight loss program atlanta ga with weight loss hypnosis and herbal life...
28. Best Weight Loss Program best weight loss programs
29. Weight Loss - Lose Weight
30. MedlinePlus: Weight Control
31. WIN - Publication - Choosing a Safe and Successful Weight-loss Program
32. Walking for Fitness - Weight Loss - Exercise
33. Weight Loss Program~Diet, Exercise and Lifestyle Counseling
34. Personalised Weight Loss - Sitemap Page
35. Weight loss program / weight-loss-program.awesomechixdaily.com
36. Weight Loss & Diet Program
37. Worldwide Weightloss: #1 Weight Loss program on the Net!
38. weight loss programs - online personal trainer - fitness program
39. Isagenix Weight Loss Products
40. Weight Loss Psychology - Human Brainwashing Diet Programs
Featured Weight Loss Program Article
Weight Loss by Treadmill
by: Paul Reeve
Weight loss using a good Treadmill workout program has worked for many people - and it can work for you too.
Treadmills can be used by virtually any age group, and by individuals of any activity level. Treadmills can help you lose weight, and maintain your weight loss.
It really is a numbers game. The more time you spend doing cardiovascular exercises the more calories you are going to burn and the more weight you will lose. And if you are looking for fitness equipment that will get the maximum burn, then a treadmill should be at the top of your list.
The treadmill is unsurpassed for a cardiovascular workout. According to a study done by the Medical College of Wisconsin and the VA Medical Center in Milwaukee, calories burned on the treadmill for 60 minutes averaged 865 - 705. This compares to:
Stair machine 746 - 637
Rowing machine 739 - 606
Stationary cycle 604 - 556
Cross-country ski machine 678 - 595
� This is one of numerous studies, that rank a treadmill as the number one cardiovascular machine.
Here are a few steps you can take to develop your own weight loss treadmill program:
Find ways to make your Treadmill session enjoyable, by listening to music, books on tape, or teaching tapes. Or, some people prefer to just enjoy nature and life around them, and the time to think, pray, or just let their mind wander. The more you enjoy your Treadmill workout, the more likely you are to workout consistently.
Make it a DAILY habit - just like brushing your teeth. Working out on your Treadmill daily makes your weight loss ambitions much more likely to succeed than if you are working out two to three days a week. And, most people that make the switch will tell you that it''s easier to workout every day. You don''t have to think about whether it''s a workout day or not and get geared up for it - you just do it every day and your body gets used to it. It soon becomes a normal part of your day and you begin to look forward to it.
Incorporate "intervals" into three or four of your Treadmill sessions each week. Intervals are brief periods (about one minute) of more intense exercise mixed into your Treadmill sessions. For example, you would do a one minute interval of faster walking about every five minutes throughout your exercise session.
Here''s how it will look; you''ll start with your normal three to five minute warm-up and then five minutes into your walk you do your first interval, one minute of faster walking (or perhaps jogging). At the end of that minute you should be "winded" and ready to slow down. You''ll slow down to your normal walking speed for the next four minutes and then your fifth minute is another one minute interval. This pattern continues throughout your exercise session.
Intervals increase your aerobic fitness level by "pushing the envelope." While doing your interval you cross the anaerobic threshold into anaerobic metabolism, forcing your body to become conditioned to more intense exercise and making it a better weight loss program.
Intervals increase your basal metabolic rate (BMR), causing you to burn more calories 24 hours-a-day, and intervals can make your exercise less monotonous and help the time pass more quickly.
If you''re not weight training, walk on your Treadmill with light (one to two pound) hand weights two to three days per week. Swing your arms and also use a variety of arm movements while walking to tone your upper body muscles and further increase your basal metabolic rate.
If at all possible, do your Treadmill workout first thing in the morning. Over 90% of people who workout consistently, do so first thing in the morning. If YOU want to exercise consistently, odds are in your favor if you hop to it early.
Make one day a week your "easy day." Make this a very leisurely workout. Appreciate how good your walks are starting to feel as you lose weight and tone your muscles.
Keep a record of your workout. There''s something very motivating about seeing your workout accomplishments and paper. Record the date and time-of-day of your workout, and the distance and/or time you walked. Keep a running total of the miles or minutes you''ve walked. Also, record your thoughts or feelings for that particular workout.
By taking these steps you''re making this time each day a special time to take care of yourself. Make that a priority in your life and don''t let anyone or anything keep you from that time. Working out on your Treadmill every day will help you achieve your weight loss goals and have a positive impact on all aspects of your life, including fitness level!
So, from the simple perspective of weight loss, the treadmill is by far the best exercise machine given its significantly associated energy expenditure. Treadmills have consistently provided quality results and lasting benefits. Treadmills allow you to work at your own pace, but don''t allow you to slack off. You''ll be able to burn calories effectively and reach your weight loss goals. It''s that simple.
If you''re in the market to seriously educate yourself about treadmills, visit http://www.treadmilladviser.com where you can obtain more detailed information.
The requested URL /web/20060723164144if_/http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm was not found on this server.Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at whitedotseo.com Port 80